Outsourced IT Support in Crawley, West Sussex
Weald has been providing IT support for Welland Medical, based in Crawley, since 1998. Initially, we demonstrated our abilities on supporting a few printers and PC’s following which we were invited to tender and won a large workstation roll out for the then FD Wendy Bennett, rolling out Compaq Deskpro 2000’s running state of the art Windows NT 4.0 machines back in the day. These were much more reliable than the current at the time Windows 95! We have continued to support and upgrade all IT systems for Welland ever since and currently planning for a relocation to a new purpose built manufacturing facility during 2015. The new facility is also based in Crawley and merges the current two facilities into one. Weald does support a number of other clients in different industry sectors in Crawley, West Sussex. Upcoming projects:
- Relocation of two Welland facilities to a new purpose built building.
- Using the opportunity of the premises move to carry out upgrades of infrastructure to support 24/7 manufacturing in the future.
- Dell EqualLogic SAN
- Server consolidation and virtualisation using VMware Essentials Plus
- High Availability using VMware Essentials Plus and Veeam Backup
- Regular on-site presence using our STAFF IT outsourcing product
- Comprehensive Helpdesk with remote management, monitoring and patch management
- Emergency Server break/fix
Welland has around 55 users
Like to discuss an IT challenge?
Call our managing director Mike Nelson on 01444 241381
- Client Welland Medical
- Date November 25, 2014
- Tags Client Testimonials, Manufacturing