Plus Accounting – Brighton
IT Support in Brighton
Weald IT was initially recommended to Plus Accounting by Knill James, another valued accountancy client. This was way back in 2007 where a combination of internal IT and a poor supplier relationship needed resolution. Some 10 years later, we are still very pleased to be counted as Plus Accounting’s technology partner.
Managed IT Services and IT Support in Brighton
Weald provides outsourced IT support, to include the out of hours upgrade of IRIS and OpenDocs, their chosen and commonly used Practice Management software.
- IT Support for professional services clients.
- Outsourcing (a regular pro-active visit to site by a dedicated named engineer)
- Access to our permanent helpdesk with a staff of 9 specialists
- Infrastructure emergency break fix
- Replication and Backup to a physically separate building using Veeam
- Monitoring and proactive response on all P1 equipment
- Upgrade and virtualisation of servers in readiness of introduction of the IRIS OpenDocs document management product.
- High Availability using a combination of products across 2 sites to ensure that downtime is minimal.
Plus Accounting have around 30 staff